MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 9, 2018 /CNW/ -- Sedgwick, a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk and benefits solutions, today published "Navigating 2018," which includes major industry trends employers and risk management professionals should watch this year.
"We are dedicated to taking care of our clients and their employees and customers," said David A. North, president and CEO of Sedgwick. "An important part of that mission is helping clients proactively anticipate changes and trends in our industry."
Sedgwick's thought leaders believe the topics and trends outlined below will be important in 2018 and beyond. "We are committed to supporting our clients and providing thought leadership to help them navigate the claims process and respond to industry changes," North said.
Compounding global risks
- Reacting to catastrophes
- Preparing for the threat of emerging risks
- Protecting first responders
Shifting tide of policy
- Asserting control over the drug crisis
- Collaborating for compliance
- Expanding leave programs
Bridging the gaps
- Racing toward self-service innovation
- Supporting diversity and inclusion within claims management
- Broadening the knowledge and capabilities of today's claims professional
Leveraging interdisciplinary care
- Putting whole health into practice
- Capitalizing on the power of integrated resources
- Exploring alternatives for pain management
Improving experience through technology
- Engaging workers throughout their recovery
- Coding care
- Moving beyond the predictive model
- Expanding autonomous claims processing
- Automating healthcare through artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic processes
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc., is a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk and benefits solutions. At Sedgwick, caring countsSM; the company takes care of people and organizations by delivering cost-effective claims, productivity, managed care, risk consulting and other services through the dedication and expertise of nearly 15,000 colleagues in some 275 offices located in the U.S., Canada, U.K. and Ireland. Sedgwick facilitates financial and personal health and helps customers and consumers navigate complexity by designing and implementing customized programs based on proven practices and advanced technology that exceed expectations. Sedgwick's majority shareholder is KKR; Stone Point Capital LLC, La Caisse de dÃ©pÃ´t et placement du QuÃ©bec (CDPQ) and other management investors are minority shareholders. For more, see www.sedgwick.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sedgwick-identifies-risk-and-benefits-industry-trends-to-watch-in-2018-300580199.html