CHENNAI, India, February 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Saksoft Limited (BSE: 590051) (NSE: SAKSOFT), reported its Q3 results (ending on December 31, 2017) at its Board Meeting held today.
Commenting on the results, Chairman & Managing Director, Aditya Krishna said, "I am pleased to note that our "String of Pearls" strategy is delivering the results. The various acquisitions have integrated and our deep understanding of the marketplace and customers, are yielding insights that are transforming the company. The "inch wide mile deep" focus is giving us the required momentum to be recognized by our valued customers that has helped us achieve the growth. With the recent acquisition of Faichi in the Health Care space we are better positioned to further strengthen Saksoft's offering in the Digital space."
Review of financial performance
Consolidated Quarter Review (Q3 2017-18 vs. Q2 2017-18)
- Operating revenue increased by 11.25% to Rs. 750.7 Million in Q3 FY17-18 against Rs. 674.8 Million in the previous quarter
- 19.90% increase in EBITDA to Rs. 115.7 Million in Q3 FY17-18 against Rs. 96.5 Million in the previous quarter
- PBT increased to Rs. 94.9 Million in Q3 FY17-18 against Rs. 77.7 Million in the previous quarter, up by 22.14%
- PAT stood at Rs. 64.5 Million in Q3 FY17-18 against Rs. 46.9 Million in the previous quarter, an increase of 37.53%
Consolidated Quarter Yearly Review (Q3 2017-18 vs. Q3 2016-17)
- Operating revenue increased by 18.22% to Rs. 750.7 Million against Rs. 635.0 Million in the same quarter of previous year
- 34.69% increase in EBITDA to Rs. 115.7 Million in Q3 2017-18 against Rs. 85.9 Million in the same quarter of previous year
- PBT increased to Rs. 94.9 Million in Q3 2017-18 against Rs. 70.8 Million in the same quarter of previous year, increase of 34.04%
- PAT for Q3 2017-18 stood at Rs. 64.5 Million against Rs. 43.3 Million in the same quarter of previous year, an increase of 48.96%
About Saksoft Limited:
Saksoft Limited is a leading player in providing digital transformation solutions to help businesses stay relevant in a highly connected, rapidly evolving world. Saksoft is a niche technology specialist that provides a comprehensive suite of business transformation, information management, application development and testing services. In short, Saksoft helps their clients level the playing field by helping them transform their business spaces.
Saksoft is headquartered in Chennai (India), and has 12 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia employing over 1000+ people. For more information, please visit http://www.Saksoft.com
For further information, please contact
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: + 91-44-2454-3500|Cell: +91-96770-46900