Commodity Futures Prices
More Commodity Futures Prices ...
Canada Nickel Company Announces Discovery of New Palladium-Platinum Zone and Latest Nickel Intersections at Crawford, Provides Update on Transaction with Noble Mineral Exploration Inc
Crashing Oil Prices and Equity Market Volatility Grind Energy Deals to a Halt
AUSTIN, Texas, April 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Enverus, the leading oil & gas SaaS and data analytics company, has released its Q1 summary of M&A activity, which revealed a substantial collapse as oil prices plunged to 18-year lows. Only $770 million in U.S. upstream deals were completed during the first quarter of 2020--less than one-tenth of the ~$8 billion average for Q1 from 2010-2019. Virtually all deal activity occurred before the global COVID-19 pandemic and production hike from Saudi Arabia slammed markets in early March.
Austral Gold Announces Acquisition of New Dimension Resources´ Sierra Blanca Gold-Silver Project in Argentina
VANCOUVER, April 1, 2020 /CNW/ - Austral Gold Limited ("Austral") (ASX: AGD; TSX-V: AGLD) and New Dimension Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: NDR) ("New Dimension") are pleased to announce that they have entered into an agreement for Austral to purchase an 80% interest in New Dimension's Sierra Blanca gold-silver project (the "Project") in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina for US$800,000 in cash and work commitments, with a 'follow-on' option to purchase the remaining 20% interest for an additional US$2,300,000 in cash and work commitments as detailed below (the "Transaction"). The Transaction is subject to the successful completion of due diligence, execution of a definitive agreement and certain undertakings from New Dimension, and is expected to close on, or before, 30 April, 2020.
Lundin Gold Share Capital and Voting Rights Update
VANCOUVER, March 31, 2020 /CNW/ - Lundin Gold Inc. ("Lundin Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: LUG, Nasdaq Stockholm: LUG) reports the following in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. PDF Version.